- Hung out with the kids while they sidewalk-chalked in front of our house
- Cheered my wife on as she ran her first 5K on a route that goes right though our neighborhood
- Walked into town for the farmers market, then stopped in at the new bakery shop that just opened; ate a chocolate-pistachio croissant fresh out of the oven
- Watched a couple of bands play and drank good beer from a local brewery at a festival in the park
- Grilled dinner, then walked back into town with the kids for ice cream
Not half bad.